<td id="4wawa"><option id="4wawa"></option></td>
<bdo id="4wawa"></bdo>
  • <li id="4wawa"><option id="4wawa"></option></li>
  • 泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞

    泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞

      在朗誦實踐中恰如其分地運用態勢語,將賦予朗誦有血有肉藝術生命,創造出具有審美價值藝術形象。下面是泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞,歡迎參考閱讀!

      泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞1

      泰戈爾經典英語詩歌:當時光已逝

      When Day Is Done

      當時光已逝

      If the day is done ,

      假如時光已逝,

      If birds sing no more .

      鳥兒不再歌唱,

      If the wind has fiagged tired ,

      風兒也吹倦了,

      Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

      那用黑暗厚幕把我蓋上,

      Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

      如同黃昏時節你用睡眠衾被裹住大地,

      The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

      又輕輕合上睡蓮花瓣。

      From the traverer,

      路途未完,行囊已空,

      Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

      衣裳破裂污損,人已精疲力竭。

      Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

      你驅散了旅客羞愧和困窘,

      Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

      使他在你仁慈夜幕下,

      And renew his life like a flower under

      如花朵般煥發生機。

      The cover of thy kindly night .

      在你慈愛夜幕下蘇醒。

      泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞2

      我一無所求

      I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.

      我一無所求,只站在林邊樹后。

      Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.

      倦意還逗留在黎明眼上,露潤在空氣里。

      The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.

      濕草懶味懸垂在地面薄霧中。

      Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.

      在榕樹下你用乳油般柔嫩手擠著牛奶。

      And I was standing still.

      我沉靜地站立著。

      I did not come near you.

      我沒有走近你。

      The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.

      天空和廟里鑼聲一同醒起。

      The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.

      街塵在驅走牛蹄下飛揚。

      With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.

      把汩汩發響水瓶摟在腰上,女人們從河邊走來。

      Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.

      你釧鐲丁當,乳沫溢出罐沿。

      The morning wore on and I did not come near you.

      晨光漸逝而我沒有步近你。

      泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞3

      Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

      夏天飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

      And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

      秋天黃葉,它們沒有什么可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那里。

      O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

      世界上一隊小小漂泊者呀,請留下你們足印在我文字里。

      The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

      世界對著它愛人,把它浩翰面具揭下了。

      It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

      它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒接吻。

      It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

      是大地淚點,使她微笑保持著青春不謝。

      The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

      無垠沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

      If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

      如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也將失去群星了。

      The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

      跳舞著流水呀,在你途中泥沙,要求你歌聲,你流動呢。你肯挾瘸足泥沙而俱下么?

      Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

      她熱切臉,如夜雨似,攪擾著我夢魂。

      Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

      有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識。

      We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

      我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛。

      Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

      憂思在我心里平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜山林中。

    上一篇:幼兒園兒童詩 下一篇:描寫冬天兒童詩
    * 在朗誦實踐中恰如其分地運用態勢語,將賦予朗誦有血有肉藝術生命,創造出具有審美價值藝術形象。下面是泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞,歡迎參考閱讀! 泰戈爾經典詩集英文版欣賞1 泰戈爾經典英語詩歌:當時光已逝 When Day Is Done 當時光已逝 If the day is done , ......
    chengrenyouxi